It is the second year we organise our typography jamboree in Tokaj, Hungary. This year our partner are the organisers of the Russian TYPOMANIA. After last year's large font installation, now we are focusing on special printing techniques: RISO, XEROX, Letterpress, Screen Printing.
We have three objectives during the one-week camp.
Designing, preparing and manufacturing:
- the graphical identity of a wine brand (labels, packaging),
- Graphical poster of Tokaj, presenting the values of the area,
- A cookbook about local culinary values
If you think you would like to join our team, please send us your portfolio, and a draft of the three themes above, with which you wish to participate in the work of art camp. If we like your conception, you are welcome!
E-mail address: email@example.com
The 2016 Creative Camp participants:
- Alexander Vasin, graphic design
- Laci Bodnár, silk screen printing
- Renáta Biacsics and Csenge Csató (Szent Kávé's girls), illustration
- Angéla Góg, food design, research
- Lajos Major, graphic design
- Natalia Velchinskaya, graphic design
- Tamás Novokrescsenszkov, letterpress and pantograph
- Árpi Szigeti, RISO printing
- Misi Szűcs, XEROX printing
- Irma Pálfi , papírfonás
- Dodi Vékony, photography
Open Day: 17 september 2016. (Saturday)